Please read the following warranty terms and conditions carefully before using any product sold by Uchino LLC (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"). By using the equipment, you agree to the warranty terms below.
About Panatta products
We warrant that all new Panatta products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period (commencing from the date of delivery of the product) set forth below. In the unlikely event that a product is found to be defective, we will repair or replace the product free of charge.
However, this warranty does not apply to:
- Damage caused by improper use or maintenance without following the manuals and guidelines approved by Panatta.
- Electronic equipment failure due to power surges, magnetism, changes in humidity and temperature
- Consumable parts and materials that inevitably become damaged as a result of aging, even under normal use.
- If the product is sold or transferred from the purchaser to a third party without reporting to our company
* "Corrosion" refers to widespread corrosion occurring inside the object. Corrosion that occurs on the surface of metal parts is not covered by the warranty.
The warranty period for replaced parts shall be 6 months from the date of delivery of the replaced product or the remaining period of the warranty period before replacement, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs for parts, domestic shipping charges, and labor costs incurred under this warranty shall be borne by the purchaser.
OUR LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE. Unless there is intentional or gross negligence on our part in the case of product failure, our liability for damages due to non-performance or tortious acts shall be limited to the purchase price of the product in question.
property or personal injury, criminal, special or punitive damages, damages for loss of profits or revenues, costs related to loss of use, downtime or delay of the Product or related equipment, or any other economic loss of any kind; , and for any claims by Buyer's customers or any third party relating to such damages.
Changes in warranty terms
Our company may change the contents of this warranty without prior notice to or consent of the customer. In this case, the conditions for providing the warranty will be based on the changed warranty content. Please note that we will notify you of the revised warranty terms on our website, etc., and you will be deemed to have consented to the change.