Terms Of Service
Article 1 (Application)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships between users and the Company regarding the use of this Service.
In addition to these Terms, the Company may establish various regulations (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Regulations") regarding the Service, such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms, regardless of their name.
Article 2 (Sales contract)
In this service, a sales contract is established when the user makes a purchase application to the Company and the Company notifies the Company that the application has been accepted. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the Company delivers the product to the delivery company.
If the user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user.
- If the user violates these Terms
- If the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown destination or long-term absence
- In other cases where we deem that the relationship of trust between our company and the user has been damaged.
Payment methods, delivery methods, cancellation methods for purchase applications, return methods, etc. related to this service will be determined separately by the Company.
Article 3 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Copyrights and other intellectual property rights of product photos and other content (hereinafter referred to as "content") provided by this service belong to the legitimate rights holders such as our company and content providers, and users You may not copy, reprint, modify, or make any other secondary use of these without permission.
Article 4 (Prohibited matters)
Users shall not engage in the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights contained in this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
- Acts of commercially using information obtained through this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Acts of making or attempting unauthorized access
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. about other users
- Impersonating another user
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to anti-social forces in connection with our services.
- Other acts that our company deems inappropriate.
Article 5 (Suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exists, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of computer systems related to this service
- If it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
- If a computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident.
- In other cases where the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service.
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the User or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 6 (Use restrictions and registration cancellation)
If any of the following apply, the Company may restrict the User's use of all or part of the Service or cancel the user's registration without prior notice. Masu.
- If you violate any of the provisions of these Terms
- If it is discovered that there are false facts in the registered information
- If the credit card that the user has submitted as a means of payment is suspended.
- If there is a default in payment obligations such as fees, etc.
- If there is no response for a certain period of time to contact from our company
- If this service is not used for a certain period of time after the last use
- In addition, if our company determines that the use of this service is inappropriate
The Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused to the User due to the Company's actions pursuant to this article.
Article 7 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
The Company shall not be liable for any factual or legal defects in the Service (defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). We do not guarantee that there will be no such problems.
Our company assumes no responsibility for any damage caused to users as a result of this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including these Terms) becomes a consumer contract as stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this disclaimer will not apply. However, the Company will not cover damages caused to the User due to non-performance of obligations or illegal acts due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence), including damages caused by special circumstances (that the Company or the User did not foresee or foresaw the occurrence of the damage). We will not be held responsible for any damages incurred.)
The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 8 (Changes to service content, etc.)
The Company may change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be responsible for any damage caused to the User as a result.
If the Company deems it necessary, the Company may change these Terms at any time without notifying the User. If the User starts using the Service after the Terms have been changed, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed Terms.
Article 10 (Handling of personal information)
Article 11 (Notification or Communication)
Notifications or communications between users and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless the user notifies the user of a change in accordance with the method specified separately by the company, the Company will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and will notify or contact the contact information. It is assumed that you have reached.
Article 12 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
Users may not transfer their status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on these Terms to a third party or provide them as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 13 (Governing law/jurisdiction)
When interpreting these Terms, Japanese law shall be the governing law. Please note that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this service.
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court with jurisdiction over the location of our company's head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.